What's the word I'm looking for?

enter image description here


1 Answer 1


The word you are looking for is:


Because if you...

...treat the red lines as creases and the white spaces as transparent, it is possible to fold the grids in a way that eventually you are left with black shapes in an arrangement that spells out the word:

FOLD spelled out by black squares

This of course makes literal use of the title.

Step by step:

Step by step folds


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.