Looks like there's been a murder!
Examining these cryptic clues may reveal what the murderer left behind...
In clue order (Across then Down), they will comprise a description of the suspect.
- Place to punt garbage's been announced
- Rid counterpart of, for example, love
- Senator Kennedy blinks quite deliberately
- Shred on a farm, trapping old nobleman
- Spanish article comes from editorial ultra religious biases
- Stair end for hideout
- Stout cousin paired flags with hesitation
- Trace of smoked tungsten is soft
- Waterproof camping item's valve restricts brook
Incomplete Evidence 1: The location
Incomplete Evidence 2: What our unnerv'd suspect claims to be
Incomplete Evidence 3: How this evidence is compiled
It seems like our killer has removed all traces of themself from the evidence...
Beating another with a [Evidence 1]
Stealing a [Evidence 3A.1] held in [Evidence 3B.2]
Blood was not the only liquid spilled in this crime.
In addition to RED RUM, half of another drink (relevant to [Evidence 3A.1]) can be found on the floor.
The murderer should now [Evidence 3A.2]
Perhaps the murderer was just involved with the [Evidence 2].
In that case, a [Evidence 3B.1] could mark a new beginning for them.
Evidence 3B.2 
Evidence 3A.1 
Evidence 1 
Evidence 3B.1 
Evidence 3A.2 
What has this tragedy caused?
What can we use to prevent future incidents like this?