I‘m stuck on this Kakuro. Does anyone have any hints how to proceed? Thanks!
Besides the fact that there probably is an error in the top half...
- The 2nd row from the bottom, sum 39, has 3 cells that can ony be 7,8,9. you can strike out all other 7,8,9 (red).
- The column with sum 13 at the bottom cannot have 7 on top, so it cannot have 6 in the bottom row. So the bottom row, sum 30 has 8,9 in the center, 7,6 at the ends (blue).
- This places the 7 in the 2nd-from-bottom row, sum 39 (green).
At first glance:
You have an error somewhere. :-(
Look at the 44 in the 2nd column.
- The middle four numbers (green box) must be 6,7,8,9 in some order.
- So those numbers cannot appear elsewhere in the 44 (green strikethrough).
- Now the 12 in the 2nd row must be 8,4 or 9,3 (orange strikethrough).
- And the 11 in the 1st column must be 2,9 or 3,8 (orange strikethrough).
- But now there is no valid solution for the 9 in the 1st row.
- So there must be an error in the candidate numbers in this area.