This is a themed cryptic crossword, with the theme in either the clue or the answer. The theme is loosely 'gothic horror', with some exceptions for other spooky stuff that fit well.
Beware! There is at least one Printer's Devilry and at least one Composite Anagram somewhere inside.
1, 28. Out cold after making reservations for nobleman (perhaps a Transylvanian) (4,3,3,5)
6, 29. Neat following for family radio stations in Hawaii (4 and 4)
10. Separate and Extract total energy e.g. from a poltergeist, gently? (5)
11. Phantom pen crossing out a character with the beginnings of Howard Lovecraft ending avoided in The Pearl of Asia (5, 4)
12, 22. Film, Silent, (no English). In it a word of action, for all to see: "Hand the French a solution to everything" (6, 6)
13. Morticia with cousin turned back? See yours truly leaving with early player? (6)
14. Byron's Poem a succulent piece of history. (8)
16. See 15dn.
18. Palm reading reveals affair (6)
20. Sang perhaps of Lenore, reviving dead ball (8)
22. See 12ac.
23. Gothic novelist and doctors assistant? That might be why limbs are missing. (6)
27. Cursed down dale, and up hill without odd dawn I might correspond to something natural. (5,4)
28. See 1ac.
29. And 6ac.
30. Lacking picture restorer, he created the portrait curse (unwittingly) to remain alive against all odds (5, 5)
1. Gives a drug to perform seances! Spare the cane please. (5)
2. Sir Isaac & Spooner's resistance circle victorious. (7)
3. Tragic victors heart inserted into fantastical shell (5)
4. Re: Pleaides, Poe (Henri, lately) leaves and makes another bargain. (8)
5. See 25dn.
7. Chilling selection for lobotomy technique? (7)
8. Mostly end hears'y, some dead scattered within and lowered into coffin. (9)
9. Hedonistic model taken in; Dorian Grey perhaps and might be way to 30ac. (8)
14. Barker with alchemy, lies here forgotten, but another on trial was released after repining neck cloth. (4, 5)
15. Get ready to kill vampire, it's how one increases risk (5,3,6)
17. Carriage accident reveals mysterious individual, leaving Laura amorous, sinisterly and seen in a glass darkly. (8)
19. Bright framing of ghostly needlewoman? What devilry is this? (7)
21. Felix and Bella: "Perhaps flowers, including a Lily and the other side of the rose, have a sublime range of colours?" (7)
24. Perhaps blood in drinks, shirts or boots, placed disquietingly? (5)
25., 5. Search perhaps conducted by the press? (5-4)
26. Silent episode featuring gentlemen with human-ish exterior. (4)