This is a great Puzzle recently I made.
A Wizard has captured 2 friends A and B in a Magical land with Snakes and Ladders in different rooms. There are a total of 100 rooms. The Wizard gives both of them Magical Dice each by which they can throw any number they wish for. They can escape the land if they follow the rules below.
• The Magic Dice will roll any number from 1-6. For example, if person A throws the dice with the wish of number 3, so 3 will come, and person A will move to position 3.
• If you finish a room that contains the bottom of a ladder, you must climb to the top of the ladder.
• If you finish a room that contains the head of a snake, you must move to the bottom of the snake’s tail.
• When a snake or a ladder is used by any person, it immediately disappears so you can't use it again.
• Both of the friends must reach the 100th room in six or fewer moves each to exit. First-person A has to do his all moves to reach the 100th position and then person B has to reach there after all of his moves to escape.