Disclaimer! I'm not looking for the answer, so no need to solve it. Just some help.
In this website here I have tried many times to no avail. I don't know what I am getting mixed up on. So far I have this
Five children have decided to have an ice cream for a snack. Each child has bought a cone with two different flavors at a different time than the others. With the help of the clues, could you figure out at what time each child has eaten his ice cream and its flavors?
- Just one child, George, has bought an ice cream with two fruits flavors. He has bought it before Steven but one hour after Luc.
- Philip has chosen either watermelon or vanilla as first flavors and coconut or chocolate as second.
- One child has chosen hazelnut as first flavor and chocolate as second. He has bought his ice cream one hour before than Steven.
- The child who has bought his ice cream at 4.00 pm, has chosen pistachio as second flavor but neither vanilla or watermelon as first.
- Steven has chosen strawberry as second flavor. The child, who has bought his ice cream at 6.00 pm has chosen coconut flavor.
- None of the ice creams have been chosen together with chocolate and strawberry.