Let's deduce the formatting on each set first:
These are triplets of paired character sets. With each pair being diagonally connected to each other. This is given to us by the hint (35,36 - Jan,08 - V,None)
Now for what the characters represent:
The first pair is the atomic number of the first characters in the title (35,56). The second pair is the premiere date of the show (Jan, 08). And the last pair represents the show's creator (V,None).
Using the hint:
(35,36) is the elements for (Br, Ba) which are the first characters in Breaking Bad (and are also highlighted in the show's title card). (V, None) represents Vince Gilligan (the show's creator). V = Vanadium, and there's no element that is just G (or Gi), so that's why it's None. And it premiered in January 2008.
To Build out all of the sets and what they represent:
1. (red?,red?)-(Jan,99)-(None,C) = (?,?)-(Jan,99)-(?,C) = The Sopranos, Jan '99, by David Chase
2. (90,74)-(Jun,02)-(None,Si) = (Th,W)-(Jun,02)-(?,Si) = The Wire, Jun '02 by David Simon
3. (59,35)-(yellow?,yellow?)-(Pa,Sc) = (Pr,Br)-(?,?)-(Pa,Sc) = Prison Break, Aug '05 by Paul Scheuring
4. (35,56)-(Jan,08)-(V,None) = (Br,Ba)-(Jan,08)-(V,?) = Breaking Bad, Jan '08 by Vince Gilligan
5. (15,5)-(Sep,13)-(blue?blue?) = (P,B)-(Sep,13)-(?,?) = Peaky Blinders, Sep '13, by Steven Knight
Which leaves red as:
And yellow as:
And blue as: