A Find-the-stars puzzle is played on a square grid that is initially empty except some squares contain arrows.
The goal of the puzzle is to fill some empty squares with stars so that:
- Every row contains exactly one star.
- Every column contains exactly one star.
- Stars are NOT placed in squares that contain an arrow.
- If a square contains a SOLID arrow, THEN exactly one square in the direction of the arrow will contain a star.
- If a square contains a DASHED arrow, THEN none of the squares in the direction of the arrow will contain a star.