It had to happen with all the people leaving and the confusing devices at work. My old boss resigned, leaving us with a new, quite peculiar replacement. He fires people, and then he hires others, all that every Monday! He also just naps at work and works there at night??? It's just so confusing!
Just look at his weekly routine:
- Monday 3am to 6am: Fire employees
- Monday 7:30pm to 10:30pm: Hire new employees
- Tuesday 4:30am to 9am: Take care of office plants
- Tuesday 7:30pm to 9pm: Print documents for meetings
- Wednesday: Absent
- Thursday 4:30pm to 9pm: Talk with office janitor
- Friday 9am to 10:30am: Sleep in office
- Friday 10:30am to 1:30pm: Weekly recap meeting
Crazy right? Some of those hours just don't make sense!
But here's the kicker, apparently the boss wants to see me! He requested I arrange a meal for both of us on Saturday! However, I don't know when, nor even what he wants to eat! If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it - I don't want to be the next to be fired next Monday...
When, and what does my boss want to eat?