And there you are, the famous Round Table, seeing it in all its glory makes you smile, even though you thought it was a lot bigger. Well, no matter, as soon as you arrive, you find a parchment on the wall, describing where everyone sat, though the instructions are a bit cryptic...
(The Round Table has six chairs, each chair is neighbor to two other chairs. For the sake of this riddle, consider the table a hexagon, and the chairs its vertices.)
- The northmost chair is Arthur's, as it has always been, and will always be.
- Merlin is closer to Lancelot than to Gawain
- Gawain sits next to two other knights
- Arthur can see his three most loyal knights without turning his head
- Guinevere is closer to Lancelot than to Arthur
- Percival is directly across from Merlin
- Gawain is at Guinevere's right and Lancelot's left
And here are the members of the Round Table:
- Arthur, King of Camelot
- Guinevere, Queen of Camelot
- Merlin, Camelot's trusted magician
- Lancelot, Gawain and Percival are all three Arthur's knights
Now, can you figure out where everyone is?