I need your help again people! After finishing Dark Ring I, thanks to you all, I went and bought the second game in the series. It's a lot more complicated, but I also learned a lot more from the combo system!
Before using a combo, I decide to look at it and check for certain things from left to right:
- Attacking twice is way too risky, I prefer changing 🗡🗡 (AA) with 🗡⟳ (AR).
- Blocking and then attacking can be replaced with a Parry and Riposte ⚔ (P), which also removes the need for the last two inputs from the sequence, at most up to and excluding the swapped in Parry. It even stacks, so the more Parries, the smaller the combo!
- Double rolling isn't all that useful, I prefer replacing the second roll with a Heal ✚ (H).
- Some combos are incomplete, if after all the rules, the combo doesn't end with an attack (or a parry), I need to add one!
- I analyze the combo as much as I need to, sometimes taking more than one read of it to properly "fix" all of it.
Thanks to this, I've manage to reduce some combos to nearly nothing, look:
|The Final Giant||🗡⛨🗡⛨🗡⛨⛨🗡⟳ (ABABABBAR)||🗡⚔⚔ (APP)|
|Forlord||⛨🗡⛨ (BAB)||⚔ (P)|
But here I am, nearing the end again, and I've noticed my copy of the manual is missing a boss combo, AGAIN! (That'll teach me to buy a used copy of the game) So please, I beg you all, help me find that combo and finish my journey.
Like last time, I've also written down some of the combos for prior bosses.
|The Final Giant||🗡⚔⚔ (APP)|
|Royal Rat Rumble||🗡⛨⚔⛨⚔ (ABPBP)|
|Flexing Sentinel||⚔⚔ (PP)|
|Arcsinh, The Awakened Dragon||⛨⛨⟳🗡⚔⛨⛨⟳⚔ (BBRAPBBRP)|
|Diamond King And His Frog Knights||⛨⟳✚⟳⚔⛨⛨⟳⚔⟳⚔ (BRHRPBBRPRP)|
|King Von Brick||???|