Your friend is playing Tetris. In her version of the game, the pieces use the standard colors and can drop in any possible order without restrictions. In the order shown below, the colors are light blue, dark blue, orange, yellow, green, purple, and red.
"Yes, I finally did it!" she exclaims. You worriedly glance over, afraid that she's finally beaten your high score. Much to your surprise, her score is still 0—she hasn't even cleared a line yet!
"What's the big deal?" you wonder aloud.
"I made my country's flag!" she cries triumphantly.
As you stare at the matrix of colored squares, your jaw drops in awe. Despite not having cleared a single line, she's managed to recreate her nation's flag!
Which countries could your friend be from?
- No rows have been filled, and no lines have been cleared.
- The playing field has ten columns.
- The flag is a country's current official one (see Wikipedia for a good list).
- All parts of the flag exactly match the shape and dimensions of their official design.
- The flag is entirely colored using similarly colored pieces, without any empty space.