So, literally last night, I dreamt of this new grid puzzle genre, so I'm just giving it a shot...
Rules of Snake and Adders:
- Put some snakes into the grid on the white cells.
- Each snake forms a sequential chain of cells connected horizontally and vertically from its head with '1' to its tail with 'N' where N is the length of the snake.
- The length of each snake must be inside the given range on the top-right corner.
- Snakes cannot touch other snakes horizontally or vertically, but diagonally is allowed. However, snakes can touch themselves.
- The clue denotes the sum of the snake numbers adjacent to it including diagonals.