Find the relation between these words a.k.a. clues in the sentences below:
- Zombies prefer to stay beside elevators.
- Evil country produces thousands of money.
- I was eating fast food in that vehicle.
- Just bought the pen refill with a low price.
- He spent some pocket money in that carpet store.
- Solving some math questions in the subway station.
- Include some books with over a thousand pages.
- Japanese weapon hanging on the wall.
- Several of them are from our uncles.
Hint: they are cryptic clues