Rules of 3D Tapa:
- The grid is a 3-dimensional cubes, represented here by layers of cubes from top to bottom.
- Shade some cubes such that all shaded cubes form a single orthogonally (in 3-axis) connected region.
- In addition, no 1x2x2 or 2x1x2 or 2x2x1 cubes are completely shaded.
- Some cubes have clues and these cubes cannot be shaded.
- Observing only up to their 26 neighboring cube, the clues represent the size of the blocks of orthogonally (in 3-axis) connected shaded cubes. (This is similar to Tapa rules, but in 3-dimensional.)
The "standard" 3D Tapa rules apply.