My attempted pub quiz/Only Connect wall question never got very close to a true answer, so here's another try. The ultimate wall was solved in less than an hour over in the Only Connect Facebook group...maybe this will be a little easier.
- What flower found in the southern United States do you get if you combine the makers of the Snowball and Yeti models of computer microphones with an Agrabahni Disney Princess?
- What's the demonym for a person from Denmark?
- What's the given name of former supermodel Crawford?
- What 1973 animated Disney film stars an anthropomorphic fox in the title role?
- Okay, full spoilers: What's the surname of the Half-Blood Prince?
- Which saint is said to be buried under the basilica in Vatican City that bears his name?
- Also referring to a person from a grube, a pit, what's the surname of the man who wrote the song Silent Night?
- Speaking of Silent Night, what kind of song beginning with C is it an example of, a song sung primarily during the holidays?
- Succeeded by an exclamation mark, what sole word is the title of the book by Upton Sinclair that was the basis of the movie There Will Be Blood?
- In the cartoon Rabbit Hood, what villain does Bugs Bunny repeatedly thwart, finally dressing up as a king and repeatedly "knighting" him?
- Who's Ike's partner in chewy candies?
- In The Simpsons episode "Mr. Spritz Goes to Washington," who does the Republican party rename every Millard Fillmore school, the Mississippi River, and Frankenstein after?
- What 2017 movie features director Taika Waititi as Kronan gladiator Korg?
- What completes this sequence: Apr, Mar, Feb...?
- What's the name of Steven's father in Steven Universe?
- What word meaning "barren" is also the surname of fictional characters named Tony and Ned?
One of the the categories is what we in the Only Connect fandom call a "word one," meaning that the meaning of the word has nothing to do with the connection, but the spelling or pronunciation do, sometimes with a slight transformation. For example--HALE, RITE, INTER, and OVEN are otherwise unconnected words that all become new words when a W is added to the beginning.