We are like babies, we still love our stuff toys even if we are already grown up, and we have 1 specific stuff toy that has a name that doesn't really exist for us humans.
I have made a puzzle to figure out each bit of the 6-letter name, and you have to try and figure it out. Good luck.
- We love lilacs lying on the windowsill while we look at the lamps in my lightning Lamborghini.
- The popular name of awards for artistic and technical merit in the film industry.
- A liquid in different types. Either sanitary or NSFW.
- Elementary, Interpret, Emptiness, Expressway, Deer
- It connects computers on the web.
- Bow, Cave (in), Give in, Submit, Succumb, Surrender / Earnings, Gain(s), Income, Incoming(s), Proceeds, Profit, Return, Revenue
All given letters aren't in order, the name is scrambled here. The beginning and last letters should be vowels.
This is 2 hints in one.
1. The format of the name is 4 vowels and 2 letters: VCVCVV
2. @hexomino actually was close on getting Letter 3. Remove some words and leave the one that suits it.
If we were to halve the name pattern, it would be VCV CVV. VCV is actually the letters of 3, 5 and 6, so I think you know what CVV is.