An entry in Fortnightly Topic Challenge #48: Unusual tag mix
I was trying to study some geometry, but I just can't seem to wrap my head around all this mathematical mumbo jumbo. Can you help me out?
- Many an object of this type are familiar to geometers! (8)
- A famous mathematician returned to sign with hat (6)
- Legs itch, tea spilled (7)
- A ring is nearly invalid inside a bum (7)
- A parallelogram partially gets started backtracking on a weekday (6)
- Concise line made more concise line on regular polygon (7)
The above postulates are supposed to help me solve the below equation, which I think my professor called the Vigenere Theorem or something... I don't quite remember because it was early and I was very sleepy.
- Y vxseztmxzfcgu lu c nxbppn seu nlutxre qjfwtz emvn kwjrbmvx