This puzzle is another one of my Nurikabes, and this time it's a smaller one made entirely of pieces that are 5 or less. Perhaps you can tell that making puzzles in this genre is slowly becoming my thing! As always, I hope you enjoy.
Rules of a Nurikabe (copied from my previous puzzle):
This is a Nurikabe puzzle. The goal is to paint some cells black so that the resulting grid satisfies the rules of Nurikabe:
- Numbered cells are white. (Think of them as "islands.")
- White cells are divided into regions, all of which contain exactly one number. The number indicates how many white cells there are in that region.
- Regions of white cells cannot be adjacent to one another, but they can touch at a corner.
- Black cells must all be orthogonally connected. (Think of them as "oceans.")
- There are no groups of black "ocean" cells that form a 2×2 square anywhere in the grid.
Now, the puzzle:
And as always, a spiffy puzz.link solver if you would like one.