There are lots of happy animals living with me in my house. Yesterday I wanted to enjoy an animal-free afternoon:
- I looked at Skippy and said "Go to festival". And off he hopped.
- Then I sent Cookie to the Kookaburra Ball.
- Then I ordered Platty to go to the Duckbill Dance.
- Then I sent young Edna to the Echidna Garden Party.
- Then I told Billy where to go, but he just sat there, looking at me and chewing thoughtfully.
Then I remembered that Billy's English isn't that good. It seems that because of his diet of aromatic leaves he doesn't know whether he's coming or going, and he only understands palindromes. He cycles them forwards and backwards until the message gets through. So I said to him
"Xxxxx, xx xx xxxx, XX?"
And off he went. Where did Billy go to?