The eleven clues below each yield a word, ten of which may be sorted into five pairs.
- Americana band active between 1997 and 2007.
- Lived with Joey and Chandler.
- Singer did this.
- Large flat round fish with a long tail.
- A light scarf.
- Coarse hard-wearing fabric.
- A knife.
- Architecture award that rates buildings.
- A red squirrel.
- Sweet chilled and spiced wine drink.
- Carefully planned elaborate operation.
Can you identify the pairs and determine the word which pairs with the unpaired word?