This is an Easy as LITS puzzle (LITS variation), where you shade cells to form tetrominoes
Rules taken from Grandmaster Puzzles:
- Shade exactly four connected cells in each outlined region, to form an L, I, T, or S tetromino.
- All shaded cells are connected with each other.
- No 2×2 group of cells can be entirely shaded black.
- When two tetrominoes in adjacent regions share an edge, they must not be of the same type (L, I, T, or S), regardless of rotations or reflections.
- The letters outside the grid indicate the first tetromino encountered in the corresponding direction.
An example puzzle and its solution, taken from Grandmaster Puzzles (who in turn credit Chris Green):
Now, solve this puzzle:
Note: if you want to solve this on the image, clickthrough to get the full size version
First answer with a fully-explained logical solution path gets the checkmark.