Can you collect all the gifts?
- Start from the star
- At each intersection are arrows. You can only move through the intersection in accordance with the direction of the arrow. (e.g If you hit an intersection with an arrow pointing down and to the left, when you hit that intersection you can only continue moving down or to the left) You must then continue on to the next intersection. (Meaning, you can't go through an intersection, hit the gift, then go back to that intersection.)
- Can only draw in between the gray squares.
- Can not pick up the pen/pencil from the maze. Meaning: the line you are drawing must be continuous.
- Can not draw a line over any gift twice. (you can draw over a previous drawn line)
- Goal: Collect all the gifts using the above rules and win!