Robots are indicated by the arrowhead shapes and the labels "r", "y", "b", "g". The label obviously corresponds to their color. The aim of the puzzle is to pick up the shapes and put them down in the grey circle located on the north side of the board.
- Robots can only move in a straight line. Along the light blue paths they start on.
- Robots keep moving until they hit either a Wall or another Robot.
- Robots can only pick up a shape that is of their own color (red Robot can only pick up red shapes).
- Robots will automatically pickup a shape when they land on it.
- Robots can only carry up to 7 sides, going over this limit destroys the Robot, rendering it unavailable for use. Example: Red Robot has picked up a Red Hexagon and a Red Circle. This gives him 7 sides (6 + 1). If Red Robot picked up a Red Triangle, he would be destroyed. To avoid this you need to put shapes down in the grey circle.
- Robots can only move one at a time.
The aim of the game is to places all of the shapes into the grey circle which is a puzzle in itself. I posted it here because I want to see how well people can optimize their paths.
Post your solutions in the format "r s" for Red Robot move South.
Just to clarify One Move ("r s") = One Turn.