Previous Level:- Lasers: Everything is Switched (Level $5$)
Here is my next level for the continuation of this game. And I got some doubled bridges !!
- There will be lasers which are shaped like an arrow. The arrows pointing in the respective direction shows where the laser goes and the colour shows the colour which it gives out.
- There will be boxes which are respectively coloured and these boxes need to get touched by the lasers in order to find a solution. In order to find the solution, you can make a move by rotating or moving the lasers or the mirrors, or moving the grey tiles or the coloured boxes 90° clockwise.
- A mirror reflects a laser's path in exactly 90° angle clockwise or counter-clockwise, depending on the path. A mirror would only reflect the laser it is facing, or else it will block other laser paths.
- Each box should receive the light of one single laser. In future levels a box may receive the light of 2 or more lasers.
- Lasers(the arrows of the lasers) and Grey Tiles, along with the sides of the Mirrors would block other lasers' paths.
- Bridges have a specific colour to allow lasers to cross through a box from a particular direction from the same colour, or else it would block lasers from coming through other directions as well as lasers with different colours. Bridges cannot be rotated but in future levels they may be rotated.
- You can move objects (like lasers, mirrors, grey-tiles, bridges, etc.) such that they move as far as possible in the grid in a particular direction, until they reach the edge, or they collide with another piece. Brown objects cannot be moved.
What's New :-
From now on, we will have doubled Bridges. They perform the same rule exactly like a bridge does, but they allow to pass 2 lasers of 2 specific colours from 2 particular directions unlike a normal bridge. Examples are given here :-
Bridges, also be rotated. This includes both 1-sided and 2-sided bridges.
Here is the puzzle for today, can you solve it? (Level 6)