Pentomino Nurikabe is still elusive, but here is another Tetromino Nurikabe! I'm not sure if the 4s are actually socially distanced enough. (The ones on the right and bottom are doing better than the others). Nevertheless, they are further apart than before.
Rules: (Nurikabe section shamelessly stolen from an earlier puzzle by @jafe)
- Numbered cells are unshaded.
- Unshaded cells are divided into regions, all of which contain exactly one number. The number indicates how many unshaded cells there are in that region.
- SPECIAL RULE: the regions will form a tetromino set, with rotation and reflection allowed.
- Regions of unshaded cells cannot be (orthogonally) adjacent to one another, but they may touch at a corner.
- All shaded cells must be connected.
- There are no groups of shaded cells that form a 2 × 2 square anywhere in the grid.
I've included all available tetrominoes as a reference. The new name for this puzzle genre can be blamed on Bubbler
,,,,,, ,,4,,,,4 4,,,,,, ,,,4,,, ,,,,,, ,,,,,, ,,,,4,,