Previous Level:- Lasers: The Reflection (Level 2)
- There will be lasers which are shaped like an arrow. The arrows pointing in the respective direction shows where the laser goes and the colour shows the colour which it gives out.
- There will be boxes which are respectively coloured and these boxes need to get touched by the lasers in order to find a solution.
- A mirror reflects a laser's path in exactly 90° angle clockwise or counter-clockwise, depending on the path. A mirror would only reflect the laser it is facing, or else it will block other laser paths.
- The solution however, will not be given as usual. In order to find the solution, you can make a move by rotating the lasers or the mirrors 90° clockwise.
- Each box should receive the light of one single laser. In future levels a box may receive the light of 2 or more lasers.
- Lasers(the arrows of the lasers) and Grey Tiles, along with the sides of the Mirrors would block other lasers' paths. Here is an example where a laser blocks another laser's path.
What's New :-
- From now on, we will have Bridges in our grid. Bridges allow lasers to only cross through a box from a particular direction, it would block lasers coming from other directions. Bridges also have the colour which shows the colour from a which a laser can pass through, any other coloured lasers cannot pass through it. Examples are given below :-
You may/may not use all the bridges present in the grid to find a solution. However, for this level, the red laser must pass through each bridge.
Bridges cannot be rotated in this case. However, in future levels, they may be rotated.
Here is the real puzzle for today. Can you solve it? (Level 3)
Bonus :- Find the number of moves it takes to find the solution (moves include either rotating a laser or a mirror 90° clockwise.)