Lasers is a new type of puzzle I created. (Taken help from this example, The Lazy Laser Physicist: Part 2)
There will more ideas to come too, and they will be a bit simple yet different.
- There will be lasers which are shaped like an arrow. The arrows pointing in the respective direction shows where the laser goes and the colour shows the colour which it gives out (for simplicity in this case only one colour will be there).
- There will be boxes which are respectively coloured and these boxes need to get touched by the lasers in order to find a solution.
- The solution however, will not be given as usual. In order to find the solution, you can make a move by rotating the lasers 90° clockwise. For example, the given picture below can occur in 3 moves.
- In future levels, there will be grey tiles which block the path of the laser. Lasers itself and the boxes also block the path of other lasers.
- Each box should receive the light of one single laser. In future levels a box may receive the light of 2 or more lasers.
Here is a valid solution, and an invalid one. (1st one is valid, 2nd one is not.)
Here is my real puzzle, can you solve it in the least number of moves possible? (Level 1)
Note : There are many solutions to this, find the solution with the least number of moves. For now, each move consists of a laser being rotated 90° in clockwise direction.