It's been 9 days since the last puzzle. We will start Level 8 right now, with new features.
- There are colored numbers on the grid, which indicate the number of tiles the group of its color holds.
- There are tiles with 1 color, which indicate the color of the tile.
- There are tiles with 2 or more colors, which indicate intersections of colors. All intersections are shown, and these are the only intersections.
- Grey tiles are not part of any group; they just serve as barriers.
- The goal is to have every non-grey tile covered by a type of color.
- 2 by 2 non-grey squares of the same color are illegal.
- There will be multiple numbers of the same color. Their groups must never intersect or be orthogonally adjacent to each other.
- There will be colored lines in certain places. The same-color group may not cross through the colored lines, although they must border the line.
- There may be intersections that aren't fully colored. It is also your job to color it.
- There are some tiles with two colours which are separated by a horizontal line drawn between them. This means that the tile is fully coloured by either of those 2 colours (you have to find which color it is colored with), not by any other colour.
- NEW: Bridges. If two squares are connected by a bridge, they are the same color and part of the same group. Bridges can connect to each other to make longer bridges. Colors passing through bridges do not count for the total color count.
- NEW: You cannot have a square be the same color as the color of the square(s) it goes over via a bridge (i.e. if B2 is blue, then B1-B3 cannot be blue if they're connected by a bridge.)
M11 -L- --- XXX -C- -R- --- --- -C- C12 --- -C? --- --- --- ??? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- XXX --- -R- -C- --- --- --- -Ml -L- --- XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX --- XXX --- --- -L- XXX -L9 R13 XXX --- -Yu --- --- --- --- XXX -B7 Y11 XXX -Y- --- --- XXX --- XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX --- --- --- -O- --- --- --- -B- --- XXX -P- --- -?? --- --- --- -B- --- -P- --- --- --- -P- O10 -M? --- --- --- --- XXX --- --- P11 Chess notation, from top H2 LR B3 LR C3 UD F4 UD D5 LR H6 LR J6 LD A7 UD E7 UD A8 UD D9 LR F9 LR G10 LR R - Red, O = Orange, Y = yellow, L = Lime Green, C = Cyan, B = Blue, P = Purple, M = Pink (Magenta), XXX = Gray. Lowercase letters indicate line direction in the grid. u = up, d = down, l = left, r = right.