We now have Tapa involved in the Nurikolor puzzle, and this is the 6th one (if you include a spinoff.)
- There are colored numbers on the grid, which indicate the number of tiles the group of its color holds.
- There are tiles with 1 color, which indicate the color of the tile.
- There are tiles with 2 or more colors, which indicate intersections of colors. All intersections are shown, and these are the only intersections.
- Grey tiles are not part of any group; they just serve as barriers.
- The goal is to have every non-grey tile covered by a type of color.
- 2 by 2 non-grey squares of the same color are illegal.
- In future levels, there will be multiple numbers of the same color. Their groups must never intersect or be orthogonally adjacent to each other.
- There will be colored lines in certain places. The same-color group may not cross through the colored lines, although they must border the line.
- There may be intersections that aren't fully colored. It is also your job to color it.
- NEW: There are now "X"s on the board. This means the colored group cannot go into a "X" of the same color.
- SPECIAL: Tapa rules can also apply here, and all clues are on the gray squares.
Rules of Tapa:
Color black cells to create a single connected wall. Numbers in a cell indicate the length of consecutive shaded blocks of the same color in the neighboring cells. If there is more than one number in a cell, then there must be at least one different-colored cell between the colored cell groups. The shaded cells cannot form a 2×2 square anywhere in the grid.
--- --- --- --- --- --- -p- --- --- --- --- xxx --- --- p16 --- -?? --- xxx --- --- --- --- xxx --- --- --- --- --- --- -p- -?? --- --- --- xxx --- xxx --- k13 --- --- --- xxx --- -g- --- -c- --- y17 b12 --- --- --- -g7 --- xxx -yc --- -y- --- --- xxx --- xxx --- -c8 --- -?c --- --- --- -o- --- -r7 --- xxx --- -y- --- -r6 xxx -?? -?? -rx --- -o- o11 xxx --- --- --- -y- --- --- -?? --- -?? --- --- R2C2 b8 R2C9 k6p2 R3C4 b2k1p5 R4C6 p5c1g2 R4C8 p5c3 R5C4 p3g5 R6C7 g1c5y1r2 R7C3 r2g3r1o2 R7C5 g3r5 R8C7 r2c2o4 R9C2 r3o3r1y2 R9C9 o3y6 r = red, o = orange, y = yellow, g = green, c = cyan, b = blue, p = purple, k = pink, xxx = gray, ?? = unknown