Level 5 introduces a 11x12 grid, and this time we have 9 colors. (Colours used here are Red, Blue, Green, Ivory, Brown, Orange, Purple, Yellow, Lime)
- There are colored numbers on the grid, which indicate the number of tiles the group of its color holds.
- There are tiles with 1 color, which indicate the color of the tile.
- There are tiles with 2 or more colors, which indicate intersections of colors. All intersections are shown, and these
are the only intersections.
- Grey tiles are not part of any group; they just serve as barriers.
- The goal is to have every non-grey tile covered by a type of color.
- 2 by 2 non-grey squares of the same color are illegal.
- In future levels, there will be multiple numbers of the same color. Their groups must never intersect or be orthogonally adjacent to each other. There will be colored lines in certain places.
- The same-color group may not cross through the colored lines, although they must border the line.
New :- To make this tough, some tiles having an intersection of 2 colours are not fully coloured. Your job is to colour them as well along with the others.
Here is the Real Puzzle, can you solve it? (This is going to be real tough)
Bonus :- Is the solution unique? If not, how many solutions can you find?