Next level: Nurikolor (Level 2)
Welcome to my new puzzle: the NURIKOLOR, which is essentially the colored version of Nurikabe, but not exactly, with a few twists. The rules are simple:
- There are colored numbers on the grid, which indicate the number of tiles the group of its color holds.
- There are tiles with 1 "X", which indicate the color of the tile.
- There are tiles with 2 "X"s, which indicate intersections of colors. All intersections are shown, and these are the only intersections.
- Grey tiles are not part of any group; they just serve as barriers.
- The goal is to have every non-grey tile covered by a type of color.
- 2 by 2 non-grey squares of the same color are illegal.
- In future levels, there will be multiple numbers of the same color. They must not intersect.
Sorry, example deleted due to technical errors. Guess you have to try to read the rules instead... Sorry!
y7 -- -- xx xx b4 -- -- yg yg -- -- -- -- r7 -- -- -- -- ry -- xx gp -- -- xx ro xx -- g9 -- -- o6 op op p5 r = red, y = yellow, g = green, b = blue, p = purple, o = orange, xx = gray