Those are all of the numbers you need. No, I did not forget any.
- Normal sudoku rules apply.
- All numbers, except for 1's and 9's, are queens with respect to themselves.
- E.g. 2's have the queen's constraint against other 2's but not against 3's.
- All numbers must be rotationally symmetric with respect to their counter part on the other side of 5.
- Aka, 1 with 9, 2 with 8, 3 with 7, 4 with 6, and 5 with itself. See below image for an example.
- Not all 2's are next to non-queens in the top three sudoku squares. Aka, the white sudoku squares in the image below.
- All 2's must be next to a 4 in the three middle sudoku squares. Aka, the three blue sudoku squares in the image below.
- All 2's must be next to a 3 in the three bottom sudoku squares. Aka, the three red sudoku squares in the image below.
- If a 2 is surrounded by 3 non-queens, it will see two 9's.
- Top right corner is not a queen.
- The queens of 5 dance clockwise.
"Next to" includes above, below, to the side, or diagonally.
This is my first sudoku puzzle, so any feedback would be awesome. Good luck!
EDIT Apologies, I noticed another symmetry within the puzzle that needed defining to gift a unique solution. I've added 1 last rule at the bottom to account for this.
r1c3, r2c9, r3c4, r4c8, r5c5