I am a new user, and I made this puzzle myself, but I lost the answer key, can anyone solve it so I can make a new one?
The owner of the ' Super Ice Cream' shop was terrified. One of his workers was caught putting a poison in one of 10 possible flavours: Strawberry, Chocolate, Vanilla, Green Tea, Cookies & Cream, Coffee, Taro, Bubble Gum, Tutti Frutti, and the day's special: Rainbow Unicorn. The owner filled 10 injections with a special truth telling potion to question ten witnesses. But there's a catch:
The worker who had put the poison was too scared, so he replaced some of the injections with a lying potion and mixed one with both potions so that that person's answer is totally random. Each person's answer could vary from 1-2 answers. A truth-teller's 2 answers are both the truth. A liar's 2 answers must make both are lies. The person who's answer is random can have these possibilities if he gave 2 answers: one is a lie, both are lies, or both are the truth.
- A states out that he saw the worker put the poison in the chocolate flavour.
- B says that C is a liar.
- C calls out that either taro or coffee have the poison.
- D says that the strawberry is poisonous and that F is truthful.
- E states out that the poison is in either the tutti frutti or the green tea.
- F calls out that the bubble gum is poisonous.
- G's statement is that the poison is NOT in the rainbow unicorn.
- H's statement is that C is truthful.
- I utters that vanilla has the poison and that J is a liar.
- J utters that E is a liar.
The owner knew that A is a liar, J is a truth teller, D is the person who answers randomly, and that there are more liars than truth tellers. The question is: Which flavour is the poison in?
P.S. I don't know if there are more than 1 solutions, so if there are, how many in total?