My friend sent me this puzzle over Discord asking if I could figure it out. I tried for over an hour and I got pretty far but I've hit a bump. The puzzle goes as follows,
There are five colored doors to offices, all in a row at the FBI Headquarters. In each office sits an expert in a different forensic specialty. Each scientist has an instrument on their desk, a favorite crime TV show/hero, and has graduated from a different university.
- The Criminologist expert has the office with the red door.
- The Evidence Technician expert has a digital balance on the desk.
- "Murder She Wrote" quotes are posted in the office with the green door.
- The Pathologist expert enjoys a good Sherlock Holmes story.
- The office with the green door is immediately to the right of the office with the purple door.
- The scientist who graduated from Purdue University has a microscope on the office desk.
- The Northwestern University graduate has the office with the yellow door.
- The expert in the middle office watches old reruns of Dragnet with Sergeant Friday.
- The Document Examiner sits in the first office on the left.
- The expert who graduated from University of Missouri-Rolla works in the office next to the expert with the magnifying glass.
- The scientist from Northwestern University sits in the office next to the expert who keeps a tape measure on the desk.
- The scientist who graduated from Rice University watches Law and Order.
- The Anthropologist expert graduated from DePauw University.
- The Document Examiner has an office next to the expert in the office with the blue door.
- Who watches Quincy?
- Which expert owns the tweezers?