A straightforward puzzle for the patient. There are no tricks or decryptions needed. The task is 'simple' albeit potentially challenging (and maybe time-consuming).
Dissect the Africa-grid below into 54 pieces of different shape and size.
- Each piece consists of fully connected squares, i.e. is a polyomino.
- The letters on each piece are anagrams.
- All anagrams belong to the same group of words, defining the dissection property.
- The anagrams may contain one or more 'white spaces'.
- The English language is used.
If you dissect it correctly, you may be able to spot a rather well-known word in an African native language. (Googling the word gives 125,000,000+ results)