Pride comes before fall, but I come before these words. Can you solve each of these clues to reveal me?
A five letter word will precede the word(s) in the following clues:
- A race title. (_ _ _ _)
- A popular vacation spot for those who like to explore. (_ _ _ _ _ _)
- Just add one letter and I become the third biggest refreshment in ounce-age for you hipsters. (_)
- A group of individuals who are pretty judgmental. (_ _ _ _)
- The classification of several big games annually, normally involving a racket. (_ _ _ _)
- A very bad sickness which causes muscle spasms and loss of consciousness. (_ _ _)
- A popular video game if you enjoy being a bad guy. (_ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _)
- This is a home of music for westerners and southerners alike. (_ _ _ / _ _ _ _)
- Need to get somewhere underground? Come hear and I'll also tell you what time it is. (_ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _)
- The opposite of downleft is an inferior type of what this is... it will still tickle your ears though. (_ _ _ _ _)
Please also solve each clue!