The following clues lead to a famous quote. Can you tell me what the quote is, and how you got there?
- Emily Dickinson has decided that something of ours is swiss.
- Laura Regan's 2002 one-liner
- Moby Dick's 7th
- Who takes George Foreman's tears?
- Oscar Wao's Brief first word
- A conflicting conjunction
- A-ha's juicy first word
- Who's father art in heaven?
- Yogi Berra's advice, regarding what to do with forks.
- 1984's slavery
- Peter's mother's sister, and his daughter
- All clues lead to one word (or a contraction).
- The clues are not in order.